[SciPy-dev] Porting (some of?) Netlab to SciPy (Google Soc)

Fred Mailhot fred.mailhot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:48:32 EDT 2006

[snip]

So it looks like this is definitely something worth going ahead with.
Thanks to everyone for their supportive comments and suggestions.

I'm going to put a proposal together over the net few days and post it
(or a link to it) to this list by the middle of next week (I'm at the
end of my semester here, so things are a bit hectic for the next few
days).

I'd love to get feedback from any and all interested parties.

Cheers!

Fred.
--
Institute of Cognitive Science