[SciPy-dev] Chang*ed* the Trac authentication

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:09:23 EDT 2006

Trying not to embarass myself again, I made the changes without telling you.  :-)

In order to create or modify Wiki pages or tickets on the NumPy and SciPy Tracs,
you will have to be logged in. You can register yourself by clicking the
"Register" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.

Developers who previously had accounts have the same username/password as
before. You can now change your password if you like. Only developers have the
ability to close tickets, delete Wiki pages entirely, or create new ticket
reports (and possibly a couple of other things). Developers, please enter your
name and email by clicking on the "Settings" link up at top once logged in.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any problems, please email me, and I
will try to correct them quickly.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com