[SciPy-dev] Changing the Trac authentication, for real this time!

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:59:04 EDT 2006

If you encounter errors accessing the Trac sites for NumPy and SciPy over the
next hour or so, please wait until I have announced that I have finished. If
things are still broken after that, please let me know and I will try to fix it
immediately.

The details of the changes were posted to the previous thread "Changing the Trac
authentication".

Apologies for any disruption and for the noise.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

 an underlying truth."