[SciPy-dev] All but two tests passing for me

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 27 20:08:31 EDT 2005

Travis Oliphant wrote:
> After a fix to PyArray_Correlate all but two tests are passing for me on
> a 32-bit platform.
>
> I'd like to see if the problems are gone from signaltools for 64-bit
> platforms (there may still be some lurking int -> intp incompatibilities
> --- build logs from those platforms are particularly valuable).
>
> Are there any more tests that are not "turned on."  What is left before
> we can make a release of newscipy?

Did you have a look at the logs posted yesterday by Andrew about the Itanium
builds?  It seems like getting the build process on that box to work still is
very manual-labor intensive.  If you have any pointers, they'd be greatly
appreciated.

Andrew - I can try to work on this with you a little tomorrow if you are
interested.  We can try to get the full newscipy to build on Itanium2 and
report back.  I'd really like to have full 64-bit support out of the box when
the new code is released.

Cheers,