[SciPy-dev] [Fwd: Re: Itianum feedback]

Joe Cooper joe at enthought.com
Sat Oct 15 02:45:40 EDT 2005

I'm not sure what's changed--I haven't touched the plone on scipy.org in
months, possibly years.  The actual mailman pages are up:

I'm sure Travis is on the list, but I've cc'ed him anyway, as he
probably has a better chance of knowing what's going on than anyone.
I'm looking into it, but I have a significant Plone barrier that
prevents my brain from understanding anything it does or why it does it
or how to fix it when it doesn't do what it's supposed to do--I wouldn't
give good odds on me being able to fix it.