[SciPy-dev] Binaries for scipy created

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Sun Nov 20 15:49:25 EST 2005

Ryan Krauss wrote:

>Travis,
>
>Thanks for making the binaries available for windows.  I really appreciate it.

This is probably the same problem with linking against the right
libraries I spoke of before.  The binaries were made before that
worked.   As long as you don't use the io library you should be O.K.
(well --- besides the other bugs that have been found and fixed since I
made the binaries...)

You could verify the problem by removing the io test (just remove the
test directory:  site-packages/scipy/Lib/io/tests)  and try again.

-Travis