[SciPy-dev] how to help scipy development?

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Thu Nov 17 09:49:35 EST 2005

- sorry for answering out of thread, but my bzip2 compressed
  mailbox with the stored message gives  a nice CRC error  -

Pearu wrote:

> However, the open question is still where to put these howtos so that
> users will find them easily and also so that it would be easy to
> maintain them. core/scipy/doc/ would be one place to put rest-docs.

Another alternative would be to put them in a wiki,
so that additions can be made easily (hopefully also by others ...).
This might be more visible/accessible than
having it in core/scipy/doc/?

OTOH, texts in core/scipy/doc/ can be accessed even when
one is off-line.
I am not sure how feasible it is to make a copy of
the ReSt from the wiki into core/scipy/doc/
for each release/change/...

Wiki display and edit of texts which reside
in a svn repository would be one solution -
does such thing exist (eg. via trac) ?

Best, Arnd