[SciPy-dev] the public face of scipy.org (was Some Feedback)

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 16 15:57:03 EST 2005

I'd also suggest that there is now a familiarity with trac amongst the
python community.  People feel comfortable with it since it is so widely
disseminated.  As well, being able to see the current checkins in the
timeline will show off the projects activity.  I hope these features
will potentially attract both more developers and more wiki contributors.

Jon.