[SciPy-dev] MoinMoin demo site online

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Sun Nov 13 21:13:27 EST 2005

OK, I've set up a demo site:

http://astraw.com/scipy

I've only converted a couple of pages, and I've made one new one to
detail my findings.

The new one, which may be most informative is:

http://astraw.com/scipy/moin.fcg/ScipyPublicFaceTest

The converted pages are the home page and

http://astraw.com/scipy/moin.fcg/documentation
http://astraw.com/scipy/moin.fcg/documentation/FAQ

I spent a decent amount of time configuring the access control lists to
be realistic, so if you'd like to be added to the "EditorGroup", let me
know. You won't be able to edit pages (or see the edit buttons) unless
you login.