[SciPy-dev] the public face of scipy.org (was Some Feedback)

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 13 17:22:52 EST 2005

Andrew Straw wrote:

> I hereby volunteer myself to set up Moin for the public face scipy.org,
> although whether it's possible to give me login permissions to do so is
> another question... I'm also happy to help someone (Joe Cooper?) do the
> same.

Hooray for volunteers! It's greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, it might be helpful if you were to set up a mock
version that we could gawk at. If you could work out configuring Moin
appropriately (modulo the differences between your machine and the
virtualmin setup) and installing/writing whatever plugins/tweaks/hacks
you deem appropriate, that would go a long way towards convincing us
that it's a good approach. We generally run things by _fait accompli_
around here.

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu