[SciPy-dev] Some Feedback

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Nov 13 15:36:58 EST 2005

Jonathan Taylor wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I have not used that setup before but I can describe how Joe could set up
> a scipy trac with wiki editing disconnected from svn access.
>
> The initial setup for a root user would be:

[...]

Thanks for the pointers, Jon.  I'll leave it to Joe to answer whether these
instructions will work with the peculiarities introduced by the virtualmin
system, which may or may not play well with what you describe.  I simply don't
know, but he's mentioned to me how some packages (mailman, for example) were
very hard to configure in the virtualmin environment due to assumptions they
make about running in the 'real host' instead of this virtual one.

Cheers,