[SciPy-dev] Bugfix for weave's catalog.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Fri Jun 17 06:37:38 EDT 2005

[...]
    Fernando> However, I'm swamped with work and other things, so it
    Fernando> may take me some time (probably until next week) until I
    Fernando> can commit all this with proper unit testing.  I need to
    Fernando> figure out how to fold the compilation failure into a
    Fernando> lower-level unit test, since by default weave absorbs
    Fernando> the failure almost silently.  You see it failed because
    Fernando> there is a slowdown, but no exceptions are raised.

Oh no, I did not mean that you add a full unit test.  I completely
understand the difficulty in engineering a pukka unit test for this
kind of thing.  What I had asked for was atleast an example
demonstrating the problem, appropriately documented, and checked in so
we know how to test and check if things are ok.

cheers,
prabhu