[SciPy-dev] gen_pydocs.py problem

Joe Cooper joe at enthought.com
Mon Feb 21 19:05:53 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm updating the .chm for the next Enthon release, and would like to try
getting the SciPy API docs in, as well.  I see that the gen_pydocs.py
script in util ought to do it for me, but I just get an empty directory
when I run it.  The box where I'm running it is Fedora Core 3, with
Python 2.3.4 and SciPy built from a two or three week old snapshot.

There is no error, just this:

[joe at localhost util]$ python gen_pydocs.py
numerix Numeric 23.3

Anyone have any clues for me?

I don't necessarily have to have this script working, if there is a
downloadable tarball of the generated docs somewhere that I'm not seeing.

Thanks!