[SciPy-dev] New release on Monday

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Sun Dec 11 08:05:02 EST 2005

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

>     Travis> I'm going to make a new release of scipy core on Monday
>     Travis> evening (U.S.  Mountain Time) unless I hear from anyone.
>     Travis> I'll probably post new Windows binaries of full scipy at
>     Travis> that point as well.
>
>     Travis> Now's a good time for any bug-reports or outstanding
>     Travis> issues.
>
> Thanks for the great work!  scipy.test(10) passes perfectly on a
> Debian woody box (i386).

no problems as well on the 64 Bit opteron machine
(with gcc. 3.4.4, self built ATLAS ...)

Note that performing tests on the 64 Bit Itanium (with gcc)
are essentially impossible (or would require a lot of hand work)
until the distutils problems concerning ATLAS are resolved
(see Jan Braun's mail to scipy-dev )

Best,

Arnd