[SciPy-dev] Scipy.org layout

Janet Swisher swisher at enthought.com
Wed Nov 17 13:54:47 EST 2004

Thanks for the feedback. I also have a list of suggestions from Russell Owen
that I haven't taken the time to implement yet.

I've removed the right column from the wiki area and the mailing list area.
This should require a bit less scrolling. If it's still hard to use, please
do send me a screen shot. If there are other areas that could benefit from
this change, send me your suggestions. I don't think the right-hand slots
(news, recent, and calendar) are really necessary below the top level of
pages.

--Janet