[SciPy-dev] inline math in reST

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Mon Nov 8 00:29:46 EST 2004

    AGI> A follow-up on math in reST.  David Goodger has implemented a
    AGI> 'raw' interpreted text role.  This can be used to pass raw
    AGI> itex to itex2mml and to LaTeX, so inline as well as display
    AGI> math is now fully possible in reST if you want LaTeX or
    AGI> XHTML+MathML.  I find the results quite nice in both cases,
    AGI> based on limited experimentation.

Thanks for following this up on docutils-users and getting everyone a
working solution!  A quick example rst sample with these new features
would help us all so contributors can use it.  An example of how one
can make HTML and LaTeX sources that work with the new features would
also help.

Thanks!

cheers,
prabhu