[SciPy-dev] Accessible SciPy (ASP) project

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed Nov 3 07:45:21 EST 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> I should chime in here on SciPy documentation, as I am trying to set-up
> a system that would allow users to contribute documentation to Python in
> a more fluid manner.

[...]

I am not sure if it is helpful for what you are planning,
but recently AM Kuchling announced the Annotatable Python docs,
see
  http://pydoc.amk.ca/frame.html
(to find the mail on clp search the
Python Newsgroups for "pydoc.amk.ca" on
http://www.python.org/search/
or
  http://www.amk.ca/diary/archives/cat_python.html#003336
)

I'd guess that it would be important that such a setup
allows to extract the supplied information in an automatic way,
so that it can be used locally as well.

Arnd