[SciPy-dev] Accessible SciPy (ASP) project

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Tue Nov 2 12:41:12 EST 2004

Travis Oliphant wrote:

> I'd like to hear more input on the use of .chm files for the graphical
> help file.

We went over some of this a few weeks ago, and I think overall people liked
the idea.  There are at least two graphical linux chm browsers, gnochm and xchm:

http://gnochm.sourceforge.net/
http://xchm.sourceforge.net/

The problem was the creation of chms under linux, since it seems that there is
no tool for this task.  In that respect, the documancer approach seems
appealing, as it works with regular html.

Best,