[SciPy-dev] bug in scipy distutils / Scipy_core-0.2.2_alpha_104.1640

Berthold Höllmann hoel at gl-group.com
Mon Mar 22 03:42:41 EST 2004

Hello,

I installed Scipy_core-0.2.2_alpha_104.1640. Now trying to build a
swig package I get:

  File "/usr/local/gltools/python/Python-2.3/linux/lib/python2.3/site-packages/scipy_distutils/command/build_src.py", line 311, in swig_sources
    assert name==ext_name[1:],'mismatch of extension names: '\
AssertionError: mismatch of extension names: lib/Metis/metis.i provides 'Metis_Wrapper' but expected 'etis_Wrapper'

on the lines:

// File : metis.i
%module Metis_Wrapper

changing line 311 of build_src.py to

                    assert name==ext_name,'mismatch of extension names: '\

works for me

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development
e-mail: hoel at gl-group.com
Internet: http://www.gl-group.com

This e-mail contains confidential information for the exclusive attention of the intended addressee. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.