[SciPy-dev] CVS scipy.test() segfaulting on me on a Fedora2 box

Brett Olivier bgoli at sun.ac.za
Wed Dec 22 05:23:47 EST 2004

Hi

I've been having the same problems with gcc version 3.4.1 (Mandrakelinux 10.1
3.4.1-4mdk). As suggested I recompiled BLAS/LAPACK with -O2 updated my ATLAS
libs and changed gnufcompiler.py to:
	if self.get_version()<='3.4.2':
to rebuild SciPy with -O2.

However, no luck, I still get the segfault in scipy.test() with heev. Has
anyone else tried compiling SciPy with 3.4.x compilers (I've had additional
adventures with MinGW GCC 3.4.2 but will post these a bit later) ?

Brett