[SciPy-dev] Re: [SciPy-user] Low-level code integration discussion at scipy'03?

Fernando Perez fperez at colorado.edu
Wed Sep 3 13:25:59 EDT 2003

eric jones wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm interested in the conversation also.  We can set up a BOF session on
> Thursday night for this.  Fernando, would you be willing to chair it?
> There will be a lot of others available to chime in I'm sure.  I don't
> have an "official" time yet, but my guess would be that it will start
> around 8:00 to 8:30 in the evening and run until people are tired of
> talking.

Great to hear from you, Eric.  Yes, I'm fully willing to coordinate the
discussion.  I'd be glad to present a _brief_ (5-10 min) summary of the
issues, so if anyone has anything they'd like me to include at the beginning,
please drop it into this discussion.  I'll just recap this thread for
everyone's benefit, and then we'll go off into discussions.

I'll also contact Julian Cummings to see if he's willing to stop by, since he
seems to be the most active blitz developer at the moment.

Best,

Fernando.