[SciPy-dev] Windows endlines in CVS

Pearu Peterson pearu at scipy.org
Thu Oct 30 13:47:37 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Anthony Joseph Seward wrote:

> There are some Windows endlines in the CVS repository.  Is this
> considered a bug?  It goofs with my scripts and so I was wondering if it
> could be fixed.  I can make a patch.

Yeah, this seems to be a constant problem and I am not sure that applying
patches will fix it. As soon as a developer under windows commits new
changes to CVS repository, the problem is there again. This is my guess
and I might be wrong. So, if you can send just the file names that contain
Windows endlines, that would be great. Then we can apply flip command
ourself to these files.

Pearu