[SciPy-dev] building RPMs

Anthony Joseph Seward anthony.seward at ieee.org
Mon Oct 20 19:39:40 EDT 2003

If you apply the attached scipy_core-MANIFEST.in.diff to
scipy_core/MANIFEST.in then the bdist_rpm command works for Scipy_core.

If you apply f2py2e-__version__.py.diff to f2py2e/__version__.py then
bdist_rpm works for F2PY.

Is this better?

I have to go.  I'll try the full SciPy later.

Tony

--
Anthony Joseph Seward <anthony.seward at ieee.org>