[SciPy-dev] Python 2.2.3 for Windows (Enthought Edition)

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Jun 14 00:13:52 EDT 2003

    DCM> Enthought, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of
    DCM> Python 2.2.3 for Windows (Enthought Edition) at:

    DCM> http://www.enthought.com/python

[snip]

    DCM> We're looking forward to hearing what you think, both here on
    DCM> the mailing lists and through the bug tracker we've set up to
    DCM> track any suggestions or problems you might have (the bug
    DCM> tracker link is on the web page referenced above).

Very, very nice!  I'm sure many folks will be thanking you profusely.
Just one quick suggestion.  Would it be possible to package each of
these separately as well so that folks can download parts of what they
want.  I understand that it might be a pain but 53MB is a huge
download and if one package needs updating you'll need to upgrade the
whole thing.

Thanks again!

regards,
prabhu