[SciPy-dev] gcc 3.2.3 and weave

Jordan Dawe freedryk at ocean.washington.edu
Mon Jul 21 18:09:39 EDT 2003

I believe that weave is currently broken with gcc-3.2.3--something to do
with a change in the definitions of C++ headers.  I say this because a)
while installing fine, weave's test suite conks out with massive errors,
all gcc-related, b) The netcdf library has a similar problem compiling
its C++ componets under gcc-3.2.3 and c) the netcdf developers say that
it's a problem with changes to the C++ headers in gcc-3.2.3, and have
fixed em.  Not sure if this is the right place to report this, just
thought you might want to know.

Jordan