[SciPy-dev] Error in stats/discrete.lyx

Otto Tronarp otttr440 at student.liu.se
Mon Jan 27 15:36:22 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 17:37, Travis Oliphant wrote:

[snip]

> Thanks, I'll check on this.  I thought I was using the latest lyx version
> (1.2.1)  Perhaps you meant a newer version of lyx?

You are indeed right, for all that matters 1.2.1 is the newest (they
have actually released 1.2.3 but that's just minor bug fixes). I'm using
the cvs version of lyx, but now they have a converter for old lyx files
so I should be able to read old lyx files with it. But somehow it
doesn't seem to like the \boldsymbol\theta constructs. It mangles them
to something that LaTeX doesn't like. I don't know what the problem is,
maybe a change in how the math parser works.

Regards,
Otto