[SciPy-dev] Problem with stats.distributions.randint

Otto Tronarp otttr440 at student.liu.se
Sat Jan 25 06:02:51 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 00:37, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> Otto,
>
> Thanks for your help.  These problems have been corrected and are now in
> the CVS version of SciPy.

Ok, great.

> If you would like to contribute tests for the remainder of the discrete
> distributions, your help would be appreciated.

I might do that when I have some free time, but it won't happen any time
soon at earliest in the end of februari.

> Thanks again,
>
> -Travis O.

No problem, I'm just glad I could help. Is there a TODO list or similar
that I could pick tasks from if I ever find my self with any excess free
time (yea like that would really happen) ?

Regards,
Otto