[SciPy-dev] "Lifestyle Trades"

Trump Trading Report futures at casstel.net
Fri Jan 17 09:27:22 EST 2003

"Im talking about a trade so big, so perfect, so incredible that it could singlehandedly change your entire lifestyle..."  Trump Trading Report

Searching for the "Big One"

I have been educating and helping individuals make insightful and strategic investment decisions for many years. Along with this brief introduction I have included some of the recent big moves that I have predicted, and their results. I have worked on these strategies for several years now trying to unlock the secrets that only the markets know. Coming to only one simple conclusion, I have found that everyone whom I have seen make it big, I mean really big seemed to hit that one home run, they had that one trade that just seemed to make them a fortune. These so called "Big Ones" have fascinated me for as long as I can remember. Their elusiveness and mystique simply send chills down my spine. I'm not the only one, people everywhere seem to want the opportunity to hit it big just once. On the floor, we used to call it a "lifestyle trade", a trade so big, so perfect, so incredible that it could singlehandedly change your entire lifestyle. These are the opportunities I am talking about, these are the opportunities that are out there. Don't let people tell you they are not. I have seen them, I have felt them, I have watched them over the past several years change peoples lives. I have watched them buy exotic cars, build million dollar getaways, pay for college tuition's...All you have to do is find the right wave and ride it out. The money is there..., the markets are there..., it is all just sitting there waiting for you...,can you pick the right one???

Recent "Big Ones"
Coffee (1999) $25,000 into $217,875.....Corn (2002) $5,000 into $47,000.....S&P 500 (1998) $24,000 into $1,025,750.....Crude Oil (2002) Gains of over $16,000 per contract.....Sugar (2000) $6,400 into $82,200.....Soybeans (2002) $12,000 into $125,400.....Silver (2002) $10,000 into $44,800.....Orange Juice (2001) $11,000 to $72,000.....Gold (1999) $8,500 into $148,400.....Lean Hogs (2002) $14,000 into $179,600.....Unleaded Gas (2002) $25,000 into $194,040

All for only $20 month

You will receive In-depth Market Analysis, the latest Industry Breaking News,  Detailed Trading Strategies and Comprehensive Professional Commentary all for only $20 per month.

"I have subscribed to hundreds of so called investment newsletters, but none give me the real inside scoop or hot tips on the big moves like the Trump Trading Report ." Dr. Davenport, Missouri

"If I had to recommend just one man to follow, or one newsletter to read, this would be the one. These strategies and reports could make you an absolute fortune." Lance J. Holbrook, Texas

"Absolutely the best, finally something everyone can understand, a must for anyone trading in today's markets." John Noblit, Arizona

"The information is fantastic, its as if I am right there looking over his shoulder." Larry Rains, California

No Risk Money Back Guarantee

If at any time you are not completely satisfied with the Trump Trading Report or its content we will refund 100% of your monthly cost. No Questions Asked!!!

Sign Me Up Today

Call Toll Free 1-800-357-5249 for Master Card and Visa

Send Personal Checks to: PO Box 481934, Kansas City, MO 64148

Questions and additional Information: kvt at casstel.net or visit www.trumptrading.com
If you have received this email in error we appologize, this leter is being sent to pre-qualified addresses whom have indicated investment interest.  To be removed please reply to this email with remove in the subject area.