[SciPy-dev] hi, there, i want to include a gabor filter routines to scipy

Jose Martin joseoomartin at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 19:23:10 EST 2003

Hi, i am jose antonio martin, i am a researcher on computer vision.
I want to include into the scipy signals package routines for calculating
and perform gabor filters that are filters based on fourier spaces and acts
like a neurones of the visual cortex of monkeys.

it is also posible..
i have currently the source code in c++ an di wanto to do the wrapper for
python under scipy.
but i need some help to do it.

i have the gcc complier for window and de borland c++ compiler.

i there are some body to help in this task, please let me know
thanks...