[SciPy-dev] Installing chaco

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Fri Sep 20 03:09:25 EDT 2002

Dave was working through distutils stuff with this today.  It was
non-trivial to get it to include scipy_base in the distribution, and I
think he ended up requiring a specific directory structure.

One of the problems was getting distutils to pick up the fastumath_*.inc
files.  Could we rename these to .c files?  Then distutils would handle
them automatically.

Hopefully dave can shed some light on your import issue.

Eric