[SciPy-dev] scipy status

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Wed Sep 18 22:43:56 EDT 2002

Also, we are working on getting Roundup running before the release so
that we'll an on-site bug tracker for scipy, chaco and weave.  This is
the same one that the python development team will be moving to in the
future.  Hopefully it will work well for us.

As far as who can assign bugs, I'm not sure.  I haven't used sourceforge
in a while and don't even remember my login...  Maybe travis V. can.

Eric