[SciPy-dev] compiled new debian packages

Joe Reinhardt jmr at engineering.uiowa.edu
Sat Mar 2 00:03:10 EST 2002

I grabbed the CVS from Friday night, around 9 PM central time.   I
compile a new debian package for scipy.   You can find it at

http://people.debian.org/~jmr

Let me know how the debian package works.

- Joe

P.S.  I just returned from the SPIE Conf. on Medical Imaging (see
www.spie.org) in San Diego.  At least two groups showed demos that
used python and scipy (my group plus one other group).  Several other
groups used numeric and python-vtk.

--
Joseph M. Reinhardt, Ph.D.   Department of Biomedical Engineering
joe-reinhardt at uiowa.edu      University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242