[SciPy-dev] adding LAPACK and BLAS to the source code

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Tue Jun 25 12:51:37 EDT 2002

gzipped).

This sounds like a good idea.  The only issue is that Windows doesn't
come with tar.  There is a zlib module in python that solve the zipped
issue.  There is also a tarfile module running around that would make
tar unnecessary, but last time I tried it, it wasn't that stable.
Anyone know if its current state?

eric