[SciPy-dev] RE: RE: HellOo o o o . . .

Russell Cecala russellcecala at netscape.net
Tue Jul 23 13:50:35 EDT 2002

My apologizes,

> in your c.l.p post you gave very few details, in particular no traceback.
Sorry I had know idea there is such thing as traceback.
Is what gets write to the Python window?

> Instead of saying '... it appears that...', simply _paste_ straight from a
> terminal the specific error output. To a developer who knows the code, > that's
> typically key information which can quickly point to the source of the
> problem.

... sorry about that too.  I don't know how to cut and paste from
certain windows applications.  (i.e. cmd.exe and python.exe ).
I don't think one can.  Geez I love Microsoft operating systems ;)

> 2- Technically your question is more appropriate for scipy-user than
> scipy-dev, as scipy-dev is meant to discuss issues with sicpy > development. But
> the traffic on these is low enough that it shouldn't be a big deal. Just>  > a comment for future reference.

I posted to those list and all ever got as a response was
coyotes howls and tumble weeds.

Oh well bet that weave is too young to handle complex
classes or data types anyways.

Thanks for all your help.
Wish me luck.