[SciPy-dev] Weave introductory document. (Attachments)

eric eric at scipy.org
Mon Jan 14 10:21:11 EST 2002

Prabhu,

This is *excellent*.  Thanks for taking the time to put together a real
world example showing so many different ways of doing things.  Its a great
introduction to multiple concepts.  It should definitely go in SciPy.  I'll
find a place for it soon.  For now, I'll post it on the web-site.

Thanks again for all your help debugging things and for the nice document,
eric