[SciPy-dev] try 3 at weave

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Jan 12 12:38:30 EST 2002

    Rob> I found that the weave tarball doesn't contain many of the
    Rob> files needed for weave to work.  So I started downloading
    Rob> them off of CVS, but there were so many, I think I will just
    Rob> get the whole CVS weave distribution.  I'll have to hone up
    Rob> on my CVS checkout skills.  Rob.

Yes, checking out from CVS is possibly the best possible approach and
is also is pretty easy to do.  The first time round the command is a
little complex but later on its easy to do it.  There are very useful
instructions on the scipy page.

    http://www.scipy.org/site_content/tutorials/CVSInstruct

prabhu