[SciPy-dev] sdist problems.

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Sun Feb 17 13:29:15 EST 2002

Hi Prabhu,

I have struggled with the sdist problem and then building from the
tar-ball allmost 5 hours. There were _lots_ of bugs but a good news is
that just few minutes ago I got

  setup.py sdist
  setup.py build # from tar-ball
  >>> import scipy

finally working. Huh.
There are still many things to clean up, though. Some of the things you
mentioned below.

I'll commit my changes and get back to you. Ok.

Pearu