Problem solved. Re: [SciPy-dev] fblas1

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Mon Feb 4 18:37:58 EST 2002

Hi!

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Pearu Peterson wrote:

> I also have troubles with cblas1 from atlas 3.3.13. Just too many
> functions from atlas just crash when I am trying to wrap them.

This is a solved problem now. (Wrapping C functions required proper
prototypes as e.g. float and double arguments are different (in
memory usage) and caused these segfaults when lazy prototypes were
used. In wrapping Fortran functions this was not an issue because float*
and double* are the same.)

To have this fix in effect, you'll need f2py version >= 2.11.174-1157,
however.

Regards,
	Pearu