[SciPy-dev] Re: [SciPy-user] "New" bug tracker for SciPy/Weave/Chaco

Joe Cooper joe at enthought.com
Fri Dec 13 13:20:54 EST 2002

eric jones wrote:

> Joe:
>
> Is there a link to point people at for a quick tutorial?  If so, could
> you place it on the bugtracker side bar.  If not, could you write up a
> quick-start guide.

The general Roundup Users Guide is not bad, and can be found here:

http://roundup.sourceforge.net/doc-0.5/user_guide.html

Little enough of our tracker has been changed that the docs apply
directly.  We provide access via all of the methods documented (web,
email, and command line).

If you're familiar with other bug trackers it should be pretty
self-explanatory.  The biggest question I had (and I think everyone at
Enthought asked about it at least once) was "What does 'done-cbb'
mean?", the answer being "Done, Could Be Better".

I'll add a link to the users guide right now, and I'll write up
something specific to our site today.

If anyone has questions or problems, let me know.
--
Joe Cooper <joe at enthought.com>