[SciPy-dev] BVP code

eric eric at scipy.org
Tue Apr 23 14:03:45 EDT 2002

Hey Anders,

Welcome.  I'm glad SciPy is proving useful to you.

I'm not familiar with shooting routines.  Can you give a little background on
what it is and perhaps a reference.  SciPy will ideally evolve into be a
repository of "best in class" algorithms that are peer reviewed.  If your
algorithm is a general solver that fits this criteria, then it is likely of
interest.  Please send a few more details.

thanks,
eric