[SciPy-dev] Required version of Numeric is 21.x

eric eric at scipy.org
Tue Apr 2 14:33:28 EST 2002

scipy_base is in major flux right now.  I have a whole bunch of changes to check
in once I get everything tested (on my windows box anyway).

As for Character, if this is the only compatibility issue, I think we should
work around it so that all (recent) versions of Numeric work.

I'll look at this before I check things in.

eric