[SciPy-dev] scipy import issue

pearu at scipy.org pearu at scipy.org
Mon Apr 1 19:10:22 EST 2002

Hi Dave,

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, David C. Morrill wrote:

> I'd like to commit these changes to CVS, but being a scipy newbie, I want to
> to see if anyone has any comments before I go ahead with this change.

You may have noticed that Travis has been reorganizing scipy __init__
lately. In fact, the current version of __init__.py in CVS seems to import
various modules explicitely already. Are you using the latest CVS?
Also a diff of your changes would be useful to see in order to make any
additional comments.

Thanks,
	Pearu