[scikit-learn] CFP: GitHub copilot for PRs

Guillaume Lemaître g.lemaitre58 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:20:38 EDT 2023

I assume that we need to check which feature could be used.

For instance, providing automatic description in PRs could be something that I kind of like.
Proposing non-regression tests for new comers that never wrote some could also be useful.

At the end, we will always add manual reviews before merging.
The 1 billion dollars question is “is Copilot X can accelerate or ease the contribution or reviewing process”?

Cheers,