[scikit-learn] Using scikit-learn for homework.

Adrin adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:10:33 EDT 2023

Hi,

Thanks for checking. But you don't need to write the authors, you only need
to say you've used scikit-learn (and ideally which parts of scikit-learn),
and then it's all okay.

If you copy some code from the scikit-learn code-base instead of using our
tools, then you could include our copyright in what you hand in, and write
that you've taken that part from scikit-learn.

Best,
Adrin