[scikit-learn] scikit-learn for Apple Silicon M1 Macs

Uroš Poček uros.pocek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 05:03:55 EDT 2021

Hello, I am a student and ML programmer and I have been using scikit-learn
library for python for a few years now on my PC, but recently I switched to
M1 iMac and when I tried to transfer my projects and pip install used
libraries in them I ran in bunch of issues. Long story short I was able to
successfully install all ML libraries on my new Mac(tensorflow, numpy,
matplotlib, pandas, torch, …) except scikit-learn (sklearn)! When can we
expect to see version of this library that can be installed using pip on M1
Macs and  that can be used without any issues?

Thank you all in advance.
Uros Pocek