[scikit-learn] Changes in Travis billing

Adrin adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 05:36:32 EST 2020

I got a response from Travis, and according to this, we don't qualify for
the free credits:

The free plan will grant your organization 10000 credits.

We offer an Open Source Subscription for free to non-commercial open-source
projects. To qualify for an Open Source subscription, the project must meet
the following requirements:

   - You are a project lead or regular committer (latest commit in the last
   month)
   - Project must be at least 3 months old and is in active development
   (with regular commits and activity)
   - Project meets the OSD <https://opensource.org/docs/osd> specification
   -
*Project must not be sponsored by a commercial company or organization
   (monetary or with employees paid to work on the project) *
   - Project can not provide commercial services or distribute paid
   versions of the software

Does this sound like you and your project? We'd be very happy to support
you!

However, if your project does not match these requirements or you have
further questions [1], please feel free to ask!

We look forward to your response if you meet these requirements to proceed
with the next steps.

Thank you