[scikit-learn] Vote on SLEP009: keyword only arguments

Jeremie du Boisberranger jeremie.du-boisberranger at inria.fr
Fri Sep 13 05:53:39 EDT 2019

I don't know what is the policy about a sklearn 1.0 w.r.t api changes.

If it's meant to be a special release with possible api changes without
deprecation cycles, I think this change is a good candidate for 1.0

Otherwise I'm +1 and agree with Guillaume, people will get used to it by
using it.

Jérémie