[scikit-learn] scikit-learn website and documentation

Roman Yurchak rth.yurchak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 09:14:39 EDT 2019

Hello Chiara,

as far as I understood scikit-learn#14849 started as an incremental
improvement of the scikit-learn website and ended up as a more in depth
rewrite of the sphinx theme.

If you have any comments or suggestions don't hesitate to comment on
that issue. For instance, that PR went with Boostrap and I'm wondering
about be the advantages/limitations with respect to using something like
PureCSS.

Reviews of that PR would also be very much appreciated.

--
Roman