[scikit-learn] Can we say stochastic gradient descent as an ML model?

Bulbul Ahmmed geobgeo at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 17:11:11 EDT 2019

Thanks, Federico.
Bulbul Ahmmed Graduate Teaching Assistant | GeologyBaylor University, Waco, TX 76706

    On Monday, October 28, 2019, 03:06:15 PM MDT, federico vaggi <vaggi.federico at gmail.com> wrote:

 In this case, SGD just means a linear model that is fit using stochastic gradient descent instead of batch gradient methods.  If you want to have more control about the combination of model / loss function / optimization algorithm, http://contrib.scikit-learn.org/lightning/ is better oriented for that specific use case.