[scikit-learn] Sprint discussion points?

Hanmin Qin qinhanmin2005 at sina.com
Mon Feb 18 09:04:20 EST 2019

Maybe it's worthwhile to discuss (and release) 0.20.3 during the sprint. We're almost ready except for a few test failures on specific platforms. I've labeled all the related PRs (i.e., PRs with a what's new entry in 0.20.3) as 0.20.3.
We need to decide whether we want to backport more bug fixes (maybe more doc/example corrections) to 0.20.3. Joel mentions this several times but seems that he hasn't made the decision. I tend to do so, though technically we should only include bug fixes related to features introduced in 0.20.X (but I won't argue if someone make the decision). Some bugs seems not trivial (e.g., #13142 related to BaseMixture and #13124 related to StratifiedKFold).

Hanmin Qin